Swatch today is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world’s trendiest brands. Swatch continues to innovate with fresh designs through seasonal collections linked to Art, Sports and Style.
SENIOR RETAIL REPLENISHMENT (F/M)
Description du poste
In this role, you have the responsibility for managing the replenishment orders to the stores for the assigned region and reviewing monthly system-generated stocking levels. This position is the first point of contact to help resolve any stocking issues for stores within the assigned region.
Reporting to the Vice President Logistics International you will have the following responsibilities:
- Point of contact for Planners and Regional Inventory Analysts for forecast and replenishment issues and questions and recommend optimum inventory level to maximize sales in our stores
- Design and build a Retail replenishment system that is customized with our business environment
- Design a user interface and work flow that requires a minimum learning curve for users
- Develop the system that can cluster stores with similar traffic patterns to improve forecast
- Reviews Weekly Replenishment Orders for stores in assigned region
- Verify that our best sellers are allocated as priority to our corporate stores
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends
- Reviews distribution going out in store orders; reviews questionable distribution with appropriate store allocation manager
- Establish, develop and continuously improve forecasting and replenishment methods to support business direction
- Collaborate with IT, third party vendors, and other departments on developing, testing and implementing forecasting and replenishment analytics systems
- Serve as escalation point for analytics systems issues; resolve with third party providers and IT as necessary
- Design and generate forecast reports
- Develop and implement an information processing system that automates weekly Retail reports to reduce report generation time and errors
- Create and implement a grading system of new product thru survey and benchmarking comparisons
- Work independently with collaboration across multiple departments
Exigences relatives au poste
Having a Master Degree Business Administration with focus in Logistics, you have acquired 5-8 years of Retail Forecasting experience and/or Project Management experience in Retail Replenishment field and in an International fast moving consumer good company. You need to have the ability to handle challenging situations and to work under pressure.
This position is based in Switzerland. The successful applicant has to be proactive, flexible and adaptable with excellent analytical skills, high energy and is action oriented and enthusiasm to drive results. In this position you will need to be persuasive and the ability to work on your own initiative. You have excellent negotiation, planning and anticipation skills.
You bring a strong team spirit and strong communication skills. You must be fluent in English; every additional language is an asset. Advanced Excel skills and experience in SAP or similar ERP.
Thank you for sending your CV in English and all required documents!
Connaissances des langues
- English Language skill (1): mother tongue
- French Language skill (2): excellent
- German Language skill (3): excellent
Date de prise de fonction
Lieu de travail
Headquarter Switzerland Biel/Bienne
Adresse de l'entreprise
CH-2502 Biel / Bienne
Personne de contact