Terms and conditions of the “Swatch Gold Member” Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
- These terms and conditions (“the Rules”) govern the “Swatch Gold Member” contest (“the Contest”) administered by Swatch Club International, a division of Swatch Ltd., based at Jakob Stämpflistrasse 94, 2500 Biel/Bienne 4, Switzerland (“Swatch Club,” “we,” “us,” “our”).
- Entry is open only to members of the Swatch Club aged 16 or older, with the exception of our employees (and their families) and those of our affiliates, our representatives and agents, and anyone else involved in the Contest.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted; automated or repetitive entries are not allowed. In the event of a dispute as to a person’s identity, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the holder of the email account or street address associated with it.
- To enter, visit the Contest website at http://www.swatch.com/goldcontest, log in, and upload a picture of both a work of art and a Swatch watch (“the Picture”) together with a brief description of the Picture.
- The provision of any invalid, incorrect, or misleading personal information may result in disqualification from the Contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- By entering, you agree that other contestants may view the Picture.
- You warrant that the Picture is your own and that it does not infringe any copyrights, personality rights, or other rights or laws and you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates against any liability, actions, claims, damages, losses, and costs related thereto. We and our affiliates disclaim all liability, to the maximum extent permitted by law, in connection with the Picture.
- Copyrights to the Picture will remain with you. By entering the Contest, however, you grant us and our affiliates a revocable, royalty-free, and worldwide right to publish the Picture on the Swatch Club website.
- Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, if an entry is valid and to disqualify anyone we reasonably believe to be tampering with the entry process, acting in a disruptive manner, or violating the Rules.
- The Contest will begin on January 15, 2015 and end on February 22, 2015 at midnight CET.
- Until February 25, 2015, we will select four winners out of all the valid entries received based on their creativity.
- Each winner will be offered the opportunity to become a gold member by buying a Swatch Club watch.
- We reserve the right to select an alternative winner if we reasonably believe that a winner has breached the Rules.
- The winners will be notified by email within fifteen days of the selection.
- You agree that we may publish your first and last name and country of residence on the Swatch Club website if you are selected as a winner and that we may send you emails for purposes related to the Contest, subject to your right to refuse such emails at any time.
- To claim the prize, you may be required to prove your identity by submitting documents to that effect (e.g., a passport or driving license).
- The right to claim the prize may not be transferred to anyone else. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to substitute the prize with an item of equal value.
- The winners will bear any taxes or levies due on the prize.
- Any decisions by us regarding the Contest are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the greatest extent legally permissible, we and our affiliates disclaim all liability for any damages and losses suffered by anyone as a result of or in connection with the Contest.
- We reserve the right to amend the Rules and to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest at any time, in particular if it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired.
- The Rules are governed by and will be construed in accordance with Swiss law. In the event of any disputes, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Biel-Bienne, Switzerland.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law or subject to a license.
- If you have any questions about the Contest or if you object to having your personal details used as specified in the Rules, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to overview