Cómo mantener la calidad de tu Swatch:
Swatch Leather Strap
- Protection against heatDo not place the leather strap next to heat sources like open fires, radiators and others.
- Protection against lightAvoid leaving the strap exposed to strong direct light, sunlight or a powerful lamp over a long period as this can affect the surface of the leather strap.
- Protection against waterAvoid contact with water and dampness to prevent discoloration and deformation.
- Chemical productsDo not forget that leather is permeable. Therefore, avoid contact with greasy substances and cosmetic products.
- Drying a wet strapFor a wet or damp strap to dry, leave it at normal room temperature, preferably even in a cool place. Avoid using a strong heat.
- CleaningFor leather and delicate straps, rub with a damp cloth and if necessary some soft soap. This method is especially suitable for straps made of smooth or grained leather.
- BrushingUse a soft brush (for example a nail-brush). This method is recommended for nubuck types of leather or delicate straps. It will remove the dirt and refresh the surface fibres.
- And finallyIf you have a problem with your Swatch leather strap, contact your nearest Swatch retailer.