Swatch today is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world’s trendiest brands. Swatch continues to innovate with fresh designs through seasonal collections linked to Art, Sports and Style.
We give you an excellent opportunity to train people in our Retail shops about our fashionable products. As a Trainer you will be responsible to manage and grow a positive relationship and focus on all sales and training activities. You have the self-confidence necessary to present our Swatch Watch and Flik Flak collection and be able to coach and encourage our Sales Staff all over the world. You are experienced in training, training tools, retail, sales and in fashion products.
Your tasks will consist of:
• Support and Implement roll-out of any new training material determines and defines by Swatch Intl.
• Be point of contact for Retail Trainers in local markets
• Follow specific projects linked to the Retail Ops Management
• Analyse sales data to define training needs
• Define action plans to support store sales development during store visits
• Support retail sales through active trainings and regular visits to local markets
• Support retail Operations with specific tasks during store visits if required, e.g. Store Visit Checklist
• Travel and visits to local markets 70% of job
• Visual Merchandising – provide ad hoc support on request from internal Department
• Be an ambassador for Swatch Retail both internal and external through
Trainings include following types performed according to strategy defined by Retail Ops Intl.:
• Shopfloor training
• Classroom training
• Train the trainer sessions
• Selling Skills
• Product knowledge / Brand history
• Management training
• Retail Operations
As a Trainer you bring several years experience in the retail sector and International fashion brand. We are looking for a team player, natural leaders, and self-starters who are goal-oriented and have an affinity for working with people. This role requires a lot of traveling.
We are looking for a flexible, open minded employee; who has good communicational, organizational skills and who can be persuasive and can use a direct but yet polite diplomatic language in dealing with everybody. You are proactive, organized, and able to work in a fast moving environment.
If you have a degree in sales or a related discipline; if you have gained a 3 to 5 years experience in selling and sales training, if you are interested in numbers and figures and you are good in consolidating numbers, if you are fluent in ARABIC, English and proficient in an additional language such as French, and/or German (every additional languages is very welcome), thank you for sending your CV in English and all required documents!
- English Language skill (1): mother tongue
- French Language skill (2): excellent
- German Language skill (3): excellent
Headquarter Switzerland Biel, Bienne
CH-2502 Biel / Bienne