RETAIL DESIGN PROJECT LEADER (F/M)
The role of the Retail Environment Design Team is to define a memorable and exciting “3 dimensional Brand Experience” which reflects the image of the Brand. This implies providing a specific architectural direction for the Swatch stores and our activities at different events. It includes as well the design development of furniture and fittings for all types of Swatch POS together with the development of displays and strategies for the presentation of our products within these environments and according to communication strategies defined by the Advertising Team.
Our Team coordinates all Retail Design set-ups in our stores worldwide. As a Retail Design Manager you have an eye for the unusual and you bring ideas adapted to trends and fashion for our Swatch Stores Worldwide. You support and lead projects in collaborations with the Head of and the different involved departments of our company.
Qualifications, experience, computing skills, personality and languages required for the position:
- Set-up and adaptations of new Retail Design guidelines according to newly developed Store/Shop-In-Shop/ Kiosk concepts.
- Provide guidance and explanation of the Retail Design concepts and their implementation principles when needed, as well as propose alternative solutions when strict implementations are not possible.
- Follow-up and coordination of new Design development projects with external designers as well with suppliers and the Procurement department for the production of prototypes.
- Management of schedule and deadlines.
- Organize/ acquire/ create as needed, all documents/ drawings/ descriptions related to any new design developments for internal & external purposes.
- Design direction and constructive development for In-house developed Designs.
Partial responsibility of the exhibition set-up for the annual Kick-off meetings (project development, organisation, coordination, decoration on site, etc.)
Project lead on the design and implementation of other Swatch events. (Baselworld, main international launch events, sponsor events)
Control and insure the respect of Retail Design guidelines when visiting markets.
Languages: Bilingual: French/English with good knowledge of German or Bilingual: German/French with good knowledge of English – other languages are an asset.
You have around 5 years experience in a similar position and if you are you are between 25 to 30 and you feel this challenging opportunity is meeting your expectations, please send us your CV and some visual examples of your work.
- English Language skill (1): mother tongue
- French Language skill (2): mother tongue
- German Language skill (3): excellent
Jakob Stämpflistrasse 94
2500 Biel 4