Adjusting the chronograph (e.g.: after battery change or a hard shock):
1. Simultaneously P1 + P2 until A, B and C complete the cycle.
2. P2. A completes a whole cycle.
3. P1 to align A.
4. P2 again, and B completes a whole cycle.
5. P1 to align B.
6. P2 again, and C completes a whole cycle.
7. P1 to align C.
8. Simultaneously P1 + P2 again, to complete the readjustment process. The watch will acknowledge this procedure with a revolution on all displays. If P1 + P2 are not pressed within 5 seconds, the watch will carry out the acknowledgement function automatically.