We use data held about you in the following ways:
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
– To ensure that content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (including your smartphone or other electronic device).
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, including to display your information to other users of the Website and to facilitate user interaction with other users on this Website.
– To notify you about changes to our services.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and, unless you ask us or them not to, we or they may contact you about these by post or by electronic means (e.g. email, SMS, APP).
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e.g. email, SMS, APP) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We may share non-personal, non-individual statistics or demographic information in aggregate form with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third-parties for research purposes.
Through your use of this Website, we may also gather certain information about your use of the Website that does not identify you individually. Generally, this information is collected through "traffic data". We may collect and store such information automatically whenever you interact with this Website. For example, we may collect your IP address, the hostname of your computer, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this Website. We may also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information does not, however, contain anything that can personally identify you; it is used to analyze and improve this Website and to provide our customers with a fulfilling Internet experience.