NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
1. These terms and conditions (“the Rules”) govern the „[Santa Watch Contest]“ (“the Contest”) administered by The Swatch Group Ltd, domiciled at Länggasse 85 CH-2500 Biel/Bienne, Switzerland („Swatch“, “us”, “our”, “we”).
3. Entry is open to anyone aged 18 or over at the start of the Contest, with the exception of our employees (and their families) as well as of our affiliates, of agents and of anyone else involved in the Contest.
4. Each participant may participate only once. Automated or repetitive entries are not allowed.
5. To participate:
5.1. Vote on your favorite watch
5.2. Provide your name and email in the entry form and click confirm.
5.3. Double your chance of winning by sharing your Santa Watch vote on social media (Facebook and Twitter)
6. Even if you follow these rules and instructions correctly, the possibility of events or conditions beyond our control means that we cannot guarantee your successful participation.
7. The provision of any invalid, incorrect, or misleading personal information may, in our sole discretion, lead to disqualification from the Contest and/or receipt of a prize.
8. Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted.
9. The Contest runs from October 2, 2017 CET through to October 15, 2017 CET.
10. We will randomly draw 10 winners among the participants.
11. The winners receive the following prize: The Santa Watch, which received the most votes during the voting period.
12. The winners will be notified via email within 5 days after the draw.
13. If a winner cannot be reached or does not reply within 1 week of the prize notification, the prize will be assumed to have been forfeited and will be awarded to another contestant.
14. You agree that we may publish your first name and last name, country of residence, Facebook and Twitter -profile name along with your participating picture on our websites, social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) if you are drawn as a winner, and that we may send you emails in connection with the Contest, while you have the right to ask us to stop sending you emails at any time.
15. We reserve the right to select an alternative winner if we reasonably believe that a winner has breached the Rules.
16. To claim your prize, you may be required to provide your personal details (first and last name, home address, etc.) and to prove your identity by submitting relevant documents (e.g. ID, driving license). In the event of a dispute as to a person’s identity, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the holder of the email address associated with it.
17. The right to claim the prize may not be transferred to anyone else. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to substitute the prize with an item of equal value.
18. Any taxes that may be levied on the winner shall be exclusively borne by the winner.
19. Any decisions by us regarding the Contest are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. We and our affiliates disclaim all liability, to the greatest extent legally permissible, for any damage suffered by anyone as a result of or in connection with the Contest.
21. We reserve the right to amend the Rules and to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest in case it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired.
22. The Contest is void where legally not permitted.
23. The Rules are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, without regard to any conflict-of-law rules. In the event of any disputes, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Biel/Bienne, Switzerland.