We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your legal rights. A summary of your legal rights in relation to the products is set out at the end of this page.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
A box set containing several items may only be returned for refund as whole, with all of the original items, except for warranty cases.
a. Unwanted Products
For information about the exercise of the right to cancel, please see section 9 in our conditions of sales.
b. Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the items as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if an item arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights, if you notify us that you are rejecting the product within 30 days of receipt. You must then return the product to us (unless we agree otherwise).
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the reasonable cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to facilitate our processing the refund for your return postage costs.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order once we have confirmed to you that you are entitled to a refund for the defective product.
- For help with faulty items later than 30 days after your delivery please contact us to discuss your options. This does not affect your legal rights.
c. Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
If possible, please use a secure delivery method, which requires signature such as An Post “signed for” or Special Delivery and return to:
Swatch E-Com Refunds and Exchanges
You will be responsible for the returned product(s) until they reach us.
d. Recycling Your Old Swatch – The Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Legislation
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now European law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
Much of WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and human health.
Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled
By law consumers in the EU are entitled to the treatment of electrical equipment in accordance with WEEE Regulations.
- The Swatch Group (UK) LTD is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE item on a like-for-like basis when buying a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days upon receipt of their new purchase.
Swatch E-Com Refunds and Exchanges