INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are not required to do so.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with the Website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a location in Switzerland (server location) or another location inside or outside the European Economic Area.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any passwords with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To create and manage your personal account at Swatch Thailand.
- To notify the winners in competitions arranged online.
- To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided.
- To prevent misuse or improper use of our services.
- To send you surveys regarding your satisfaction with our services (performed by Swatch Thailand or by third parties on our behalf), products and overall experience in connection with Swatch Thailand.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e.g., e-mail, SMS, APP) or by mail with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means or by mail only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form) or contact us via email at email@example.com , or via our contact form here.
We may share non-personal, non-individual statistics or demographic information in aggregate form with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third-parties for research purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, who may be inside or outside of Thailand.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Who help us to administer the Website (such as our Internet service providers) or to provide the services you are requesting. These third parties must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as Swatch Thailand.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Swatch Thailand or substantially all of its assets or any member of our group are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You may at all times revoke any consent given to processing your data, taking effect as from the date of revocation, by sending us an email or postal mail, or by clicking the corresponding box on the forms used to collect your data. You may at all times request information as to what data from you is being processed and for what purpose. Furthermore, you may in accordance with the law request the correction, blocking or deletion of your data. To assert your rights and for any questions you might have, please contact us at The Swatch Group Trading (Thailand) Ltd., 87 M Thai Tower All Season Place Bldg. G and 4th Fl., Room 1, Wireless Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand. or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or via our contact form here
You have the right not to consent to our use of certain cookies. Please see the section below on cookies for more information on this
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these website.
COOKIES AND SPYWARE
We never use or install spyware on your computer, nor do we use spyware to retrieve information from your computer
Like many websites, we use "cookies", which are files saved on your computer's hard drive by your browser and used to collect and store certain information about you.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically but allow you to disable them. The help menu on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies all together. You can also disable or delete cookies you have previously accepted if you wish to.
We recommend that you leave cookies "turned on" so that we can offer you a better experience on the Website. If you set your browser to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies), you may not be able to access parts of the Website.
We have set certain cookies on your device and recommend that you agree to their use. If you do not, you may still use the Website, but certain parts of it may not work or may not work as well.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website and for you to be able to complete services you ask for. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website.
Functional cookies. These cookies record information about choices you make on the Website, such as your user name, language or the region you are in. In this way, we are able to personalize your visit to the Website.
Performance cookies. These “analytical” cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use the Website, for example to count visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website. They record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information is anonymous. This helps us to improve the way the Website works.
(ii) For visitors accessing our Website from Mainland China (PRC), we may use the Site Monitor service provided by Miaozhen Ltd., Beijing, PRC, instead of Google Analytics, for the same purposes and within the same limitations, but with servers in the PRC. For opting-out the use of Site Monitor on your browser, please visit http://i.miaozhen.com/cookie_opt.html.
Social media cookies. These cookies allow you to share Website content with social media platforms (e.g, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We have no control over these cookies as they are set by the social media platforms themselves.
Advertisement cookies. These cookies allow us to deliver tailor-made advertisements to you on third party websites based on your interests in our products and services manifested during your visit on our Website. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information is anonymous.
(i) We engage on our Website in interest based advertising, including retargeting or remarketing technology provided by third parties (“Third Party Providers”), such as:
- Criteo SA, Paris, France, www.criteo.com (“Criteo”),
- DoubleClick, a division of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, www.doubleclickbygoogle.com, (“DoubleClick”), and
- Google Analytics Advertising Features, a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd. Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Adform A/S, Copenhagen, Denmark, http://site.adform.com/ (“Adform”)
To analyze your navigation on our Website. Based on that, we are able to approach you with personalized advertisements. For this purpose, cookies are stored on your computer. During your visit on our Website, neither the Third Party Providers nor Swatch Thailand collect any personalized data, only anonymized data. The engagement of such technology is in full compliance with the relevant data protection legislations. Thanks to such data we can, for example, approach you with advertisement on third party websites which is personalized according to your interests in our products, e.g. after you have visited our Website and showed interest in a particular series of products, this technology may later show you more information in form of advertisements while surfing on another website. The only goal of engaging this technology is to best adapt the available information to your interests and to make your online experience as informative as possible. You can, however, adjust your browser settings to not store such cookies and to delete already stored cookies. Please find in the following the opt-out functions of the Third Party Providers under the following links:
- Criteo: www.criteo.com/privacy
- DoubleClick: https://code.google.com/archive/p/google-opt-out-plugin/
- Google Analytics Advertising Features: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Adform: http://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en
(ii) Anonymous data created by using Google Analytics Advertising Features may be used for demographics and interest reporting as well as network impression reporting.