Characters of Château de Versailles
This design is inspired by the Queen’s Theatre and pays tribute to the Château de Versailles’ most iconic characters. The main characters are depicted on stage performing a play. The audience can admire the Sun King suspended in midair amongst the clouds. Marie-Antoinette is seated to the left on a giant cake. Maria Leszczynska is on horseback in the center and Madame de Pompadour to the right on a swing. All of this is immortalized backstage by the painter Jacques-Louis David. Molière is observing the stage via a trapdoor underneath it.
Architecture of Château de Versailles
This design highlights the iconic architectural elements of the Château de Versailles. Here we have the Royal Gate in yellow in the foreground. This contrasts wonderfully with the dominant royal blue, and one of the facades of the former royal residence in the background. The sky is lit up with fireworks and the fleur-de-lis, the symbol of royalty. The design is framed by the black and white Cour de Marbre.
Gardens of Château de Versailles
This design invites us to imagine ourselves in the gardens of Château de Versailles and discover what treasures they harbor. Nature is depicted splendidly with its many topiary trees, characteristic of the French-style garden. Here we also find other essential elements of the Gardens of Versailles, including statues, fountain, gazebo and Apollon, the symbol of the Sun King. This is Château de Versailles in all its splendor!
How do I create a 100% custom Swatch?
- Go to the Swatch X You platform.
- Choose your favorite design from our selection of Château de Versailles designs.
- Place your design on the watch. You can zoom in or rotate it for an even more original design.
- Choose the color of the watch mechanism, with or without indexes.
- Inscribe a personalized message up to 15 characters long on the back of the case. You can preview how it looks.
- Add your finished design to your cart and proceed to payment (price: €130 RRP).