We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your legal rights.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
a. Unwanted Products
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with us. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind, you are entitled to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven (7) days from the day after the day the item has been received by you. Please return the product to us within seven (7) days from the day you cancel the contract, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state with all components. We will refund you the price you paid for that product and the applicable delivery charge (if any) but not any postage or collection cost incurred returning the item to us.
- You must take reasonable care of the products until returned. For example, if a watch arrives back to our logistics centre with the bracelet or strap damaged in any way (not due to our fault or negligence) or not in its original condition, then we reserve the right to deduct the costs for a new bracelet or strap from your refund of the price of the watch. If possible, please include your despatch note and all packaging intact.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order within 14 days of the day we receive the products back or, if earlier, the receipt by us of proof of the return of the items, or if earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return delivery of the Products.
b. Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the items as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if an item arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights, if you notify us that you are rejecting the product within 30 days of receipt. You must then return the product to us (unless we agree otherwise).
- In these circumstances we will arrange collection of the product from the address as stipulated by you (for products in guarantee period only) within the stipulated 30 day return period.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order once we have confirmed to you that you are entitled to a refund for the defective product.
- For help with faulty items later than 30 days after your delivery please contact us to discuss your options. This does not affect your legal rights.
c. Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 27 11 911 1200 to inform us of your wish to return Products.
- We will allocate you with a Returns Authorisation Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- You will be responsible for the returned product(s) until they are collected by us and we will arrange the pick up at the address indicated by you.